Sunday, September 28, 2008

As Fate Would Have It...



Of all the apartments and all the people in Spain, the place we ended up living happens to have an American roommate. Blake, it turns out, is from Georgia, a fact we established when we first met. We joked about trying to find the American football games at a bar but, since the Alabama Georgia game started at 2 AM our time and, well, it's Spain, I didn't give it too much thought. Who would have thought that last night I would be sitting on the couch in my Spanish apartment, watching pay per view computer feed of Alabama CREAMING Georgia? (For those of you who did not watch or do not know, Alabama is currently undefeated and has now beat one of the strongest, highly rated college teams). Woo! ROLL TIDE!!

2 comments:

monamoon said...

RRRROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL TIDE Roll!

the net if forming nicely, grasshopper!

how green am I?

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess since UCR didn't have a football team you gotta claim something, right?